Personal Identification Information
We may collect and use the information for personal identification from Users who visit the website in a number of ways, which include, but are not limited to, when Users visit the website, register for newsletters or services on the website, fill out any forms and provide data, as well as in connection with any other services, features, resources, or activities that are available on this website. Users may have to provide, as appropriate, their full name, email address, contact number, company information, country of residence, and other such details if required as the company sees fit. However, Users may use and visit our Site anonymously without taking part in such an activity. We collect Users’ personal identification information only when they voluntarily submit this data to our website. You always have the option to refuse and not give any kind of personal identification information, except that it may deter you from using certain features or engaging in certain activities on the Site.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect information for non-personal identification from time to time about Users who visit our website and interact with it. Non-personal identification information may include details such as the User’s browser name, model and kind of computer, operating system, network service provider, and other such technical information about the User’s means of connection to this website.
Web Browser Cookies
How does Impulsebyte use collected User information?
Impulsebyte may collect and use the personal information of Users from time to time when they see fit for the below purposes –
- To better customer service – The information collected from you helps us improve our customer service and provide support more efficiently.
- To customize user experience – Aggregated information may be used for understanding how Users use the materials, resources, and services provided on our Site.
- To improve the Site – Impulsebyte may use the feedback provided by you as a way to improve our Site, products, or services.
- To process transactions – Any details collected about the User at the time of placing an order are used to provide services for that order only. This collected information is never shared with external or third parties except to the extent that is needed to provide the requested service.
- To send newsletters and emails – We send correspondence such as emails from time to time on the registered email address provided by the User. We may send User information as well as updates regarding the order or respond to User requests, questions, inquiries, and more. If the User decides to opt-in for the mailing list at any time, they will receive emails regarding updates, new products and service launches, company news, service information, and such. The User has the right to unsubscribe from this mailing list any time they want and can stop receiving any future emails. Detailed unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email for Users or they can also contact us through our website to unsubscribe from our emailing lists.
How does Impulsebyte protect User information?
Impulsebyte has adopted appropriate data collection, processing, usage, and storage practices along with the necessary security measures that are required for protection against unauthorized access, disclosure, damage, alteration, or destruction of your personal information, such as username, password, past transaction information, order history, payment information, and any other User data stored on our website.
Sharing the User’s collected personal information
In no event do we sell, trade, or rent the User’s collected personal and non-personal identification information to companies, individuals, and third part operations. We may share generic demographic data that is not linked to any kind of personal identification information about the website’s visitors and users with our trusted affiliates, advertisers, and business partners, for the purposes mentioned above. We may take the help of third party service providers for operating our business or the Site to administer tasks on our behalf, like sending out newsletters, forms, or surveys. We may share your collected information with these external third parties for only those limited purposes but only if you have given us your permission to do so.
Third party websites
When browsing our website, Users may find promotional, marketing, or other advertising content that links to external sites and services of our advertisers, suppliers, sponsors, partners, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the materials, images, content, or links that are used on these external websites and thus are not responsible for the practices used by these websites linked to or from Impulsebyte’s website. These external sites and services may be constantly changing and also have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and any interaction on these other websites, including websites that link to or from Impulsebyte, is subject to that particular website’s own terms, conditions, and policies.